The KidSafe programmes are suitable for delivery from EYFS through to Yr 6 and beyond.
The KidSafe UK Children’s Mental Health & Safeguarding Tool Kit covers the following topics
- Trust, saying “no”
- Understanding our feelings, bullying, assertion, trusted grown-ups
- Keeping our bodies and private places safe
- Secrets in relation to abuse and domestic violence
- Looking after our own emotional wellbeing and mental health
- Computer/internet safety, cyber bullying prevention
Our training kits contain high quality resources needed to deliver the KidSafe programmes
- In depth fully scripted FP1 children’s delivery manuals
- Videos of sessions being delivered to children
- Video showing a full breakdown of the KidSafe Programme
- Video overview and resources required to deliver a low-level Early Years Foundation Stage programme. The EYFS programme meets requirements for PSED early learning goals.
- Video overview and resources required to deliver two age appropriate cyber bullying prevention workshops to children in Yr 3 & 4 and Yr 5 upwards
- Ofsted and KCSiE evidence which shows clearly how KidSafe UK Safeguarding meets statutory requirements for safeguarding children
- Secure Cloud Storage access – all documentation is provided via our secure cloud storage, where you can view and download all the resources required for you to deliver KidSafe UK programmes.
- KS (teaching aid), educator lanyard, framed school registered provider certificate
- Set of 11 x A3 display posters (laminated) containing main messages from KidSafe UK Safeguarding.
- PowerPoint outlining KidSafe programme for use with staff, governors and parents/carers.
- An in depth training manual for any member of staff to use showing how to deliver KidSafe within your school – The manual is broken down into easy to follow units including:
- KidSafe UK Safeguarding overview
- Essential reading and KidSafe UK Safeguarding underpinning principles
- Full programme content and how to use the programme effectively with children
- Logistics, paperwork and guidance notes
- How to deal with disclosures during a KidSafe session and a recap on safeguarding
- How KidSafe UK Safeguarding meets statutory requirements, Ofsted and KCSiE, including peer-on-peer abuse, PSHE and RSE.
- Videos demonstrating how KidSafe UK Safeguarding benefits school from the perspective of KidSafe UK Safeguarding trained educator, Head teacher, Safeguarding Manager, DSL, Mental health lead and a School Counsellor.
- ACEs (Adverse Childhood Experiences)
- Using and applying KidSafe UK Safeguarding for optimum impact
- Enhancing KidSafe UK Safeguarding in your school including PSHE
- A unit specifically for Headteachers/SLT to deliver an optional two hour twilight/inset input on how to adopt KidSafe UK Safeguarding as a whole school approach.
For more information or to watch our video reviews to see just how effective the KidSafe programmes are, then please refer to our main Children’s Mental Health & Safeguarding Tool Kit page.