The KidSafe UK programmes are suitable for delivery from EYFS through to Yr 6 and beyond.
The KidSafe UK Training Kit covers the following topics
- Trust, saying “no”
- Understanding our feelings, bullying, assertion, trusted grown-ups
- Keeping our bodies and private places safe
- Secrets in relation to abuse and domestic violence
- Looking after our own emotional wellbeing and mental health
- Computer/internet safety, cyber bullying prevention
Our training kits contain high quality resources needed to deliver the KidSafe programmes
- An in depth fully scripted children’s delivery manual covering the 6 x 45-minute sessions
- Video of each session being delivered to children
- Video showing a full breakdown of the KidSafe UK Programme
- Video overview and resources required to deliver a low-level Early Years Foundation Stage programme. The EYFS programme meets requirements for PSED early learning goals.
- Video overview and resources required to deliver two age appropriate cyber bullying prevention workshops to children in Yr 3 & 4 and Yr 5 upwards
- Ofsted and KCSiE evidence which shows clearly how KidSafe UK meets statutory requirements for safeguarding children
- USB Flash Drive containing all documentation required to support effective delivery
- KS (teaching aid), educator lanyard, framed school registered provider certificate
- Set of 11 x A3 display posters (laminated) containing main messages from KidSafe UK
- PowerPoint outlining KidSafe UK programme for use with staff, governors and parents/carers.
- An in depth training manual for any member of staff to use showing how to deliver KidSafe within your school – The manual is broken down into easy to follow units including:
- KidSafe UK overview
- Essential reading and KidSafe UK underpinning principles
- Full programme content and how to use the programme effectively with children
- Logistics, paperwork and guidance notes
- How to deal with disclosures during a KidSafe session and a recap on safeguarding
- How KidSafe UK meets statutory requirements, Ofsted and KCSiE
- Videos demonstrating how KidSafe UK benefits school from the perspective of KidSafe UK trained educator, Head teacher, Safeguarding Manager, DSL, Mental health lead and a School Counsellor.
- ACEs (Adverse Childhood Experiences)
- Using and applying KidSafe UK for optimum impact
- Enhancing KidSafe UK in your school including PSHE
- A unit specifically for Headteachers/SLT to deliver an optional two hour twilight/inset input on how to adopt KidSafe UK as a whole school approach.
For more information or to watch our video reviews to see just how effective the The KidSafe UK programmes are, then please refer to our main KidSafe UK Training Kit page.